At the Motion Analysis Laboratory, our research staff is focused on understanding
- how musculoskeletal illness change the movement pattern, kinematics and kinetics data and affect other bodies structures.
- how a problem in the nervous system affect the movement and how damage to specific brain areas impairs these processes.
- We also work towards evaluating biomedical devices used for rehabilitation purposes based on simple movements.
- Posture evaluation of child with cerebral palsy in a bathtub designed in the Universidad Central.
- Computational model....link
Non funded projects
- Gait pattern in patients with hip abduction walkers orthesis (Splint Milgram).
- (To do) human body kinematic model applied to tha gait in the movement analysis laboratory.